Staying in Vancouver
The conference will be held in the newly-renovated Hyatt Regency in beautiful downtown Vancouver. The hotel is located at:
655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7, 604-683-1234
Reservations at the Hyatt are available at the conference rates below until September 19th, 2011 only. To make a reservation, please use this link.
Rooms to choose from
- Single Occupancy $169.00
- Double Occupancy $169.00
- Triple Occupancy $204.00
- Quadruple Occupancy $239.00
Options for your room
- View room : Additional $25.00 per room per night
- Balcony Room: Additional $30.00 per room per night
- Balcony View Room: Additional $50.00 per room per night
- Regency Club: Additional $75.00 per room per night
Getting to the hotel
The Access committee highly recommends the Canada Line to take you from the Vancouver Airport (YVR) to downtown Vancouver in under 30 minutes. Cost is $7.50 – $8.75 to downtown Vancouver, depending on the time of day. The return trip to the airport is $2.50-$3.75, depending on the time of day.
1. Take the Canada line from the Airport to the Vancouver City Centre Station, then walk 4 blocks west to the Hyatt.
View Larger Map
2. Or transfer at Waterfront Station to the Expo or Millenium line and take the skytrain to the Burrard Street Station, then walk 2 blocks to the Hyatt.
View Larger Map
3. Or take a taxi from Vancouver International Airport to downtown Vancouver for roughly $35.00.
You can find a downtown map at the hotel’s website.
You can find information regarding the skytrain, including routes and schedules, on the Translink Trip Planner website.